In Row Weeder
Ideal equipment for weed control. Electro hydraulic arm for the cultivation between the plants in a row (mainly vineyard and orchard). The arm makes the necessary movement to avoid collision and damage to the plant. Developed for working around the plant even with a very small size (from 1 cm diameter of plant trunk). The use of different tools is possible, allowing both surface works without earth removal and deep works up to a working depth of 20 cm. The equipment is controlled by an adjustable sensing rod, equipped with an electronic inductive sensor. The system combines a parallelogram displacement with a radial movement, that provides an high accuracy and at the same time an high tolerance allowing deviations higher than 30cm in the plants line, or in the tractor trajectory. Allows working speeds up to 12 km/h.
Contact us for more information about attatchments & equiptment to fit your vineyard or orchard.
- Electric controls in cabin
- Anti-shock sensor protector
- Box + flange for chassis or cultivator connection
- Hydraulic pressure regulator
- Tool kit for sensor regulation
- Arm “D” and Plough blade to weed manufactured in boron steel
- Security system under damages
- Adjustable self-supporting height sensor
- Electronic inductive sensor
- Connection valve direct to a tractor