Herbicide Applicator with In Row Weeding
Made up of a chassis with 400 or 600l tank and a couple of electro hydraulic inter-row arms with spraying booms for the application of herbicides for weed control with a high precision system, able to apply herbicides in young plantations of olive, vine or any type of fruit. The system offers a total protection for the plant since it avoids completely the contact between the applicator head and the plant. Equipment suitable to be assembled in the rear three point hitch of any tractor. Equipped with 2 electro hydraulic in-row weeders, commanded by a hydraulic power unit and controlled by a control panel installed in the tractor cab. Developed to work around the plant even with a very small size (from 1 cm diameter of plant trunk).
The equipment is controlled by a sensing rod, equipped with an adjustable inductive sensor. The system has a exclusive movement that combines parallelogram displacement with a radial movement, that provides the equipment a high accuracy and at the same time a high tolerance allowing deviations higher than 30 cm in the plants line, or in the tractor trajectory. Allows working speed up to 8 km/h.
Contact us for more information about attatchments & equiptment to fit your vineyard or orchard.
- Electric controls in cabin
- Anti-shock sensor protector
- Hand washing and fresh water tank
- Pressure regulator for herbicide
- In row weeder hydraulic pressure regulator
- Electro hydraulic in row weeder
- Hydraulic extension to the tractor
- Tool kit for sensor regulation
- Security system under damages
- Special testrod sensor in high tensile steel
- Adjustable self-supporting height sensor
- Electronic inductive sensor
- Herbicide applicator head 600mm
- Adjustable pneumatic wheels in height
- Independent hydraulic power unit 30L (C1)
- Storage foot
- Quick attachment